Ahead of tomorrow’s highly-anticipated drop, Concepts provides additional detailed imagery of the US Navy SEAL-inspired New Balance 999 “SEAL”.
Inspired by the functional rigor behind the high-performance amphibious boot called the OTB Abyss II. It’s designed to excel with high pursuit traction, durability and comfort as created for the US Navy SEALs. The SEAL 999 optimizes some of it’s key features – stain resistant microfiber suede, ballistic mesh and ultra-breathable nylon panels allowing the SEAL 999 to thrive in a host of diverse conditions.
- Stain Resistant microfiber suede
- Ballistic Mesh
- Ultra-breathable nylon panels
- Gusseted Tongue
- Rubber N on medial side for repelling descents
- Morse code encryption branding on the tongue
- Military 999 typography
- Topographic insole and stitched Concepts patch on footbed
- Multiple lace options