Prior to this weekend’s release, Concepts presents a detailed look at its collaborative Arc-teryx Squamish Hoody “SEAL” modeled after the Concepts x New Balance 999 “SEAL”.
Intelligently light and compressible, the Seal Squamish compacts into its own chest pocket for the ultimate in packability. Constructed with Luminara – A nylon weave fabric with wind and water repellant coating. The micro rip-stop textile with mechanical stretch features minimal seams and an air permeable PU coating for enhanced wind resistance and temperature regulation.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Soft hood brim
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Full seat coverage
- Chest stow pocket with attachment point and reflective brand logos