Vans presents the latest silhouette from its LXVI performance line, the Stat.
The Stat marks the first new silhouette added to Vans? LXVI line since its June 2012 debut. Utilizing athletic construction techniques to create incredibly comfortable, flexible and lightweight shoes, the LXVI line delivers a progressive look still grounded in Vans? action sports DNA. The Stat brings clean, simple aesthetics combined with an understated Vans sidestripe to create a fresh high top that?s as good looking as it is comfortable.
The upper of the Stat is wrapped in rich looking synthetic nubuck that is bonded on top of the ballistic mesh sidestripe that not only looks great but creates a functional flex point. Below the surface you?ll find our LuxLiner construction for an improved fit and all day comfort. The outsole features our WaffleFlex tread design with an UltraCush Lite midsole unit.
The Stat comes in four colorways including Red/Gray, Charcoal/Royal, Black/Orange and a special All-Weather (AWT) Olive/Orange featuring water-repellant construction with Scotchguard-treated Wolverine pig suede, 1200D ballistic nylon paneling and outdoor detailing in the laces and D-ring eyelets.
The Stat is available in mid-September at Footlocker and all other stores carrying the LXVI line in October.
Stat Tech Features:
– ActionFit athletic-based anatomical fit design for a livelier feel to your step
– WaffleFlex modern tread design utilizes lateral flex grooves that increase flexibility and spaced tread blocks with recessed centers for reduced weight
– UltraCush Lite custom blend of foams provide superlight cushioning
– PleasureCuff offers uncompromised comfort with advanced heel and collar cushioning
– RapidWeld Vans new stitch-less construction reduces weight and increases durability and flexibility
– LuxLiner free-floating liner construction improves comfort, fit and breathability Vans? LXVI line is the next evolution in footwear from the action sports original. To learn more about LXVI and where to purchase, visit LXVI.VANS.COM.