Nike Running keeps coming with new lines of footwear for 2012, and you can add the Nike Zoom Structure+ 15 to that list. The running shoe comes equipped with an all mesh upper, Flywire heel and midfoot support, Phylon midsole and Zoom Air cushioning. The images below show 5 colorways that premier next year:
– Electrolime/Summit White/Cool Grey/Black
– Wolf Grey/Electrolime/Dark Grey/Neptune Blue
– Pure Platinum/Gym Red/Cool Grey/Black
– Summit White/Pure Platinum/Black
– Cool Grey/Neptune Blue/Anthracite/White
These environmentally preferred runners keep the price tag at a steady $100.