The Nike Air Force 1 Naike will release once again in 2016. This time around they will celebrate Chinese New Year but overall, pays tribute to the popular cities of Sichuan, Tianjin, Shandong and Suzhou and Tianjin Yangliuqing.
This Air Force 1 Low comes in a clean white base that features a koi fish by the heel and a lotus flower on the tongue. Finishing them off is the traditional Chinese characters on the heel that translates to ‘Naike’.
At the time of writing, there doesn’t seem to be a United States release in the works for the Nike Air Force 1 Low ‘Chinese New Year’, however they are expected to release in China around mid January 2016. Below are more photos of the upcoming release as well as the locations you can purchase them from once they become available.
Update: The ‘Chinese New Year’ Nike Air Force 1 Low recently released at NikeStore.com, but sold-out fast. More stateside retailers are scheduled to debut this model in the next week or so, stay tuned.
– Shanghai Tongren Road 88 L105 DOE
– Shanghai Nian No. 288 three Dagu Road, Huangpu District
– Nike iAPM KICKS LOUNGE shop Huaihai Zhong Road, Shanghai No. 999 ICC 426 square iAPM
– Nike Raffles KICKS LOUNGE store Tibet Road, Shanghai, Huangpu, 6th Floor, 268
– Beijing DEAL Gulou East Street, Dongcheng District, No. 160
– Beijing New Asia East Fourth North Street, No. 499
– SOAR Haizhu District of Guangzhou Industrial Avenue Lafont Square L1-S55 shop
– 01A No. XH55 Guangzhou Tianhe Zhijie No. 160 Tianhe Department of movement south of the district
– 106 COLOUR Chifeng Road Tianjin
– Nike brand experience stores Tianjin Binjiang Road, Heping District, No. 1-4 184 F
– 101 77 Wuhan riverbank area Dongting Street
– Dalian print space Gorky Road Shahekou District No. (Peace Square opposite the fifth door) 495
– Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong streets US17 Beach Road Poly Culture Plaza A district level (next to the sea after the subway station)
Update: We now have a detailed look at the ‘Chinese New Year’ Nike Air Force 1 Naike thanks to gc911. Release details have yet to be unveiled so stay tuned.