Launching this Friday is the Hanon x Reebok NPC II collaboration.
We are proud to present a brand new project with Reebok. For this release we worked on a reimagining of the Newport Classic in both upper application and all round make up. Familiar mostly in a white on white colourway, the approach for this project was to create an unfamiliar look and feel with archive influences that are reminiscent of old school athletic footwear.
Executed in a single colour, 2 piece upper, the hanon NPC is finished in a super lux pig suede with glove leather collar and semi translucent milk rubber outsole. Released as a pack of two, each style is assembled using an existing tooling which differs both in shape and construction to its inline equivalent. The shoe as a result has less overall bulk, a more refined toe and slicker sole unit.
- Reebok x hanon NPC II
- Premium pigskin sued two piece upper
- Reworked shape and construction
- Glove leather collar and tongue backer
- Bespoke monogram print footbed
- Mirrored perforated detail on toe box and lateral side call out
- Dual cotton lace set (One tonal one white set)
- Gold debossed dual logo detail
- Woven tongue label
- Gold top eyelet
- Cotton dustbag included