Adding to this year’s Nike Elite 2.0 Series, the Nike Kobe VIII (8) will also receive a superhero-inspired Elite version.
Designed with speed in mind, Nike highlights this silhouette’s construction below:
KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE: Deceptive SpeedKobe Bryant often showcases the adept speed and precision of his on-court alter ego, the Black Mamba. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is inspired by the lethal green pit viper snake and the x-ray vision emitted by its heat-sensing eyes. Bryant stays three steps ahead of his opponent with his keen vision. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE highlights Bryant’s power of deceptive speed with a poison green colorway and x-ray vision graphic on the collar lining.
The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is designed for precision footwork while offering:
- Carbon fiber heel clip and shank for lightweight stability, quick cuts and jumps
- Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar® aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown
- Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure
- Kevlar® aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit
- Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom technology providing consistent, responsive cushioning
What also releases next month on April 28th, keep it locked here at Sneaker Files for more!
Release Date: 4/28/2013
Product Code: TBD