The Nike Hyperdunk 2014 will redefine the way we look at basketball very soon. As today welcomes an official unveiling of the updated high-performance model, there are several design changes that have taken place that will ultimately help advance your game.
As Nike Basketball puts it:
The Nike Hyperdunk continues to evolve its innovative legacy established in 2008. It was an introduction that transformed basketball shoe design as we know it. Debuting here for the first time, the Nike Hyperdunk 2014 is defined by its lightweight feel and superior cushioning.
The Nike Basketball design team was dedicated to progressing the shoe’s performance, with valuable insight that came from a full year wear-testing and obsessing the details. Its dynamic fit has a great step-in feel, enhancing natural motion while featuring the following key performance benefits:
- Lunarlon cushioning midsole provides a soft, responsive ride
- Hyperfuse construction creates a breathable, flexible upper
- Flywire technology delivers dynamic lockdown through the midfoot
With summer basketball here, on-court versatility and breathability was essential. The design focus was to provide a great shoe for both indoor and outdoor use that could stand the heat and breathability needs of summer hoops.
Hyperdunk 2014 product details include:
- Hyperfuse construction creates a nearly seamless, one-piece upper that is lightweight, breathable, durable and supportive
- The upper has fewer layers, making it ultra-breathable and flexible
- Flywire technology is dynamic and lightweight, providing lockdown through the midfoot. Its strong cables loosen and tighten with the natural motion of the foot
- Dynamic foam collar provides a comfortable fit
- Lunarlon midsole provides ultra-soft, lightweight cushioning that delivers excellent response.
- Solid-rubber outsole with herringbone pattern provides durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
Beginning July 16th, the Nike Hyperdunk 2014 will hit local retailers and Nike.com. Stay tuned to Sneaker Files for more news and updates.