Tomorrow, the wait is over. Ever since hearing about the collaboration between Swizz Beatz and Reebok, we’ve been waiting for the drop of what ended up being named the Kamikaze sneaker. Retailing for $100 in adult sizes, and limited to 84 pairs, it should be interesting to see how well the music producer does in his sneaker debut. Remember, only 7 stores will be making the first Kamikaze available for purchase. Happy hunting!
1. Footaction (in Greenspoint Mall), 12300 North Freeway, Houston, TX 77060
2. Sportsland/TAF UP, 5401 Wentworth, Chicago, IL 60609
3. Underground Station (in Underground Atlanta), 50 Lower Alabama St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303
4. Sneakervilla, 4 S 52nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139
5. Sportie LA, 7753 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046
6. Jimmy Jazz, 442 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
7. Dr Jays, 256 W 125th Street, NY, NY 10027