The Air Jordan 10 Retro Chicago release could be the most hyped up shoe for 2012, and its still 2011. As we see, more pictures of the first time retro’d Bulls Jordan 10 have made it’s way onto the site.
A re-cap for those that missed our original Air Jordan X Chicago 2012 retro post, they are not identical to the 1995 release and Jordan Brand decided to remove the 23 stitched. Below is a list of what has changed:
2012 Air Jordan 10 (X) Chicago Changes
* 2012 Retro: Red and black checkered liner.
* 1995 Original: Solid black liner.
* 2012 Retro: Red Jumpman Logo at the heel.
* 1995 Retro: Black Jumpman Logo at the heel.
* 2012 Retro: Two pairs of laces are shown so far, one with black and very faded white checkered print (rope laces), and black with red vertical print flat laces (shown on our previous post of the 2012 Jordan Chicago 10, and a solid black pair of rope laces).
* 1995 Original: Solid black rope laces.
* 2012 Retro: Inside of the tongue is a vibrant colored tag with the Jumpman logo. The size tag will be placed on the inner lining.
* 1995 Original: The size tag is placed on the inner tongue.
The Air Jordan X 2012 Chicago’s will release January 21st 2012 with a price tag of $160.